- School Travel Planning
- iCANwalk to school...can you?
- International Walk To School Day/Month
- Walk/Wheel on Wednesdays
- Walking School Bus
- Winter Walk Day
- Spring Into Spring
- The IWALK Club
- Idle Free School Zone
- High Schools and Active & Safe Routes to School
Spring Into Spring
Challenge your students to walk (or jog, skip or bike) for a week between Earth Week and Clean Air Day to promote:
- Daily physical activity;
- A healthier environment
- Safer streets; Making friends and having fun!
Walking is simple and efficient physical activity that benefits people of all ages, helps to maintain good health, is environmentally friendly and fun.
Spring into Spring can be doubled up with other activities like Earth Week (April), Environment Week (June), Summer Safety Week, Bike to Work/School events and many more!
Be active, safe, and have fun
- Spring into Spring Ontario Flyer
- Build a Whirligig
- Spring into Spring Poster, letter size, colour pdf
- Spring into Spring Poster, letter size, black/white pdf
- Spring into Spring Poster, legal size, colour pdf
- Spring into Spring Poster, legal size, black/white pdf
- Spring into Spring colour Image 1 jpg
- Spring into Spring colour Image 2 jpg