- School Travel Planning
- International Walk To School Day/Month
- Walking and Wheeling to School
- Walking School Bus
- Winter Walk Day
- Spring Into Spring
- Idle Free School Zone
- High Schools and Active & Safe Routes to School
The iwalk-iwheel club is a free program for schools in Ontario that are working to encourage more families to use active travel to school more often. Membership in the club provides access to news, information, and resources for promoting active school travel, including stickers and club cards to track active school journeys.
Membership in the iwalk-iwheel club supports active school travel initiatives like walk-wheel on Wednesdays, and seasonal events like International Walk to School Month, Winter Walk Day, and Spring into Spring.
The iwalk-iwheel club is made possible thanks to a donation from the Canadian Automobile Association's South Central Ontario region.
Please note: the iwalk-iwheel club is currently only available to schools in Ontario.
iwalk-iwheel club Resources for download:
iwalk-iwheel club student card (PDF)
iwalk-iwheel logo style sheet (PDF)
Classroom Activity sheets that complement the iwalk-iwheel club, for download:
- Chart your Course Around the World (PDF)
- Cross Canada Distance Chart (PDF)
- Walking Themes for Each Month (PDF)
- Neighbourhood Design Activity Sheet (PDF)
- Postcard Design Activity Sheet (PDF)
- Find Freddie the Foot Activity Sheet (PDF)
- Identifying Traffic Signs Activity Sheet (PDF)